Categories

Popular Posts

Topic tiếng anh (sưu tập)


BẢY CHỦ ĐỀ NÓI TIẾNG ANH

Phut giay ngo nghinh cua cho meo


1.
 Your favourite entertainment in your free time.
(Trò giải trí bạn thích trong thời gian rảnh)
I studies during this week, and I have only sunday of. I go to the school every morning. Sometime I was work even on sunday. And I am attending an evening class improve my english. I am very busy with my study. When I have free time, I read book, newspaper, magazine, listen to music. There are many kinds of music avaliable on tapes including everything : rock, pop, dance ...
Sometime I go to shopping with my friends and my relative. We often go to the supermaket example : Big C, Vincom, Metro ...
Sometime I go to the zoo, park... but my favourite entertaiment is collection stamp. I collection stamp when I 15 year old. Now I have 500 in collection stamp : bird, tree, person…

Tôi bận học suốt trong tuần, và tôi chỉ có một ngày nghỉ chủ nhật. Tôi đi đến trường mỗi buổi sáng, đôi khi tôi phải làm việc ngay cả ngày chủ nhật. Và tôi tham dự một lớp học buổi tối cải thiện tiếng anh cho bản thân. Tôi rất bận rộn với việc học tập. Khi tôi có thời gian rảnh, tôi đọc sách, tạp chí, nghe nhạc. Có nhiều loại âm nhạc có sẵn trên băng như: rock, pop, dance...
Đôi khi, tôi đi mua sắm với bạn bè và người thân. Chúng tôi thường xuyên đi đến các siêu thị như : Big C, Vincom, Metro...
Đôi khi tôi đi đến vườn thú, công viên... nhưng giải trí yêu thích của tôi là sưu tập tem. Tôi sưu tập tem khi tôi 15 tuổi. Bây giờ tôi có 500 con tem bộ sưu tập: chim, cây, người…

2. Your idea of an interesting job.
(Ý kiến của bạn về một công việc thú vị)
To prepare for a good job, we must be highly education acording to me. Most people who are going to do professional work must have additional formal education beyond the high school level.
The amount of time needed for with their education varies acording to me the profesion for with they are preparing themselves. They must go to colleges and universities to became an engineer, a architect, a lawyer a professor, a science.
I opinion an interesting job it tobe helpful to ourselves, our families, our country and the society.
We will be able to choose a career that suits us best and to lead a happy and useful life.
As for my career : I would like to become a businessman. I will travel to foreign countries to transact business, visit various places of interest, contact with all kinds of people and have chances to communicate with them in english.
I hope that my dream would came true in the very near future.

Để chuẩn bị tốt cho một công việc, theo tôi chúng ta phải đánh giá cao giáo dục. Hầu hết những người làm công tác chuyên môn phải có thêm tri thức giáo dục vượt ra ngoài cấp trung học.
Lượng thời gian giáo dục cần thiết của họ thay đổi tùy theo mức chuyên môn nghề nghiệp. Họ phải đi đến các trường cao đẳng và đại học để trở thành một kỹ sư, một kiến trúc sư, một luật sư, một giáo sư, một nhà khoa học.
Ý kiến của tôi về một công việc thú vị là nó hữu ích cho tương lai bản thân, gia đình, đất nước và xã hội.
Chúng ta sẽ có thể chọn một nghề nghiệp phù hợp nhất để sống một cuộc sống hạnh phúc và hữu ích.
Đối với sự nghiệp của tôi : tôi muốn trở thành một doanh nhân. Tôi sẽ đi du lịch ra nước ngoài để giao dịch kinh doanh, tham quan nhiều nơi, liên lạc với tất cả đối tác và có cơ hội để giao tiếp với họ bằng tiếng Anh.
Tôi hy vọng rằng ước mơ của tôi sẽ thành sự thật trong tương lai rất gần.

3. Your favourite sport.
(Môn thể thao bạn yêu thích)
Sport is necessary for everyone. Sport not only brings good heath for every body but also brings joy ment for many elderly to live longer so acording to me. Sport is good for our heath.
Most people like sport. So do I, I like sport because sport is my favourite entertaiment in my free time. Futhermore sport is good health for me.
I like two sport, it is soccer and badminton. When I have free time I play badminton with my roommate. I play soccer at the last week, I play soccer with my friends class room. We are formation the team football. 
I like many football team national example : Manchester United-it football team in england and Real Madrit-it football team in Spain.
I would like to become a footballer.
I wish my dream can be true.

Thể thao là cần thiết cho tất cả mọi người. Theo tôi, thể thao không chỉ mang lại sức khỏe tốt cho cơ thể mà còn mang lại niềm vui cho nhiều người cao tuổi là sống lâu hơn. Thể thao tốt cho sức khỏe của chúng tôi.
Hầu hết mọi người thích thể thao. Tôi cũng vậy, tôi thích thể thao vì thể thao là trò giải trí tôi yêu thích trong thời gian rảnh. Hơn nữa thể thao tốt cho sức khỏe của tôi.
Tôi thích hai môn thể thao, đó là bóng đá và cầu lông. Khi tôi có thời gian rảnh tôi chơi cầu lông với bạn cùng phòng. Tôi chơi bóng đá vào cuối tuần, tôi đá bóng với bạn bè của lớp tôi. Chúng tôi đã hình thành một đội tuyển bóng đá.
Tôi thích nhiều đội tuyển bóng đá quốc gia như : Manchester United-nó là đội tuyển bóng đá ở Anh và Real Madrit-nó là đội tuyển bóng đá ở Tây Ban Nha.
Tôi muốn trở thành một cầu thủ bóng đá chuyên nghiệp.
Tôi mong ước mơ của tôi có thể là trở thành hiện thực.

4. What would you do if you were a rich person.
(Bạn làm gì khi bạn trở thành người giàu có)
A rich person. No, I don't think because I am not rich. But if I were a rich person. I would buy a big house in capital and a new limosine.
Second : I would go to the shopping with my relationship and my friend. We go to the some supermaket pasion, vimac, metro. I would to travel by air, It more comfortable. I would visit to all beautiful places in our country; an around the world : I would travel to Paris, Rome, Newyork, Moscow, China. I would see The Eiffel tower, Vatican city, the Statue of Liberty, the Red Square and the temple Tamahal.
Further more if I were a rich person, I would like go to South Africa see World Cup.

Một người giàu có. Không, tôi không nghĩ như vậy bởi vì tôi không giàu. Nhưng nếu tôi là một người giàu. Tôi sẽ mua một căn nhà lớn tại thủ đô và một chiếc limosine mới.
Điều thứ hai : tôi sẽ đi mua sắm với người thân cùng bạn bè. Chúng tôi đi đến các siêu thị như : Pasion, Vimac, Big C. Tôi sẽ đi du lịch bằng đường hàng không, nó thật thoải mái. Tôi đi thăm tất cả những thắng cảnh của nước tôi; đi vòng quanh thế giới : tôi sẽ đi du lịch đến Paris, Rome, NewYork, Moscow, Trung Quốc. Tôi sẽ nhìn thấy tháp Eiffel, thành phố Vatican, tượng nữ thần tự do, Quảng Trường Đỏ và đền Tamahal.
Hơn nữa nếu tôi là một người giàu có, tôi muốn đi đến Nam Phi xem World Cup.

5. Advantages and disadvantages of living in a big city.
(Những thuận lợi và khó khăn của cuộc sống trong một thành phố lớn)
As we know, living in a big city is supplied move facilities than anywhere esle. However, there are advantages and disadvantages of living in a big city.
First, I think living in a big city dwellers are provided a lot of society services, such as health care, education, good job and they have much chance to contac or work with foreigners, residents can easily travel fast, thanks to good infrastructure. In addtion that, social services help life be easy and comfortable.
On the other hand, people living in a big city have to suffer from many disadvantages : smoke rising from factories and all kinds of vehicle on the streets makes environment polluted and influence people's health. The noise all day and night makes their minds tense. Traffic jams happen every day.

Như chúng ta biết, sống trong một thành phố lớn được cung cấp phương tiện di chuyển tốt hơn so với bất cứ nơi nào khác. Tuy nhiên, có thuận lợi và khó khăn khi sinh sống tại một thành phố lớn.
Trước tiên, tôi nghĩ rằng cư dân sống trong một thành phố lớn được cung cấp rất nhiều dịch vụ xã hội, chẳng hạn như chăm sóc sức khỏe, giáo dục, công việc tốt và họ có nhiều cơ hội để liên lạc hoặc làm việc với người nước ngoài, các cư dân có thể dễ dàng đi du lịch nhanh chóng, nhờ vào cơ sở hạ tầng tốt. Bên cạnh đó, dịch vụ xã hội giúp cuộc sống dễ dàng và thoải mái.
Mặt khác, người dân sống ở thành phố lớn phải gánh chịu nhiều bất lợi : khói tăng từ các nhà máy và các loại xe trên các đường phố làm cho môi trường ô nhiễm và ảnh hưởng tới sức khỏe con người. Tiếng ồn cả ngày và đêm làm cho tâm trí của họ căng thẳng. Ùn tắc giao thông xảy ra hàng ngày.

1. Tell about yourself:
Today, I’m very happy to introduce my self. 
My name’s Hải. My full name’s Vũ Ngọc Hải. I’m twenty years old. I’m a first-year student at Thái Nguyên University of Technology. My major is mechanical engineering. I’m very busy with my studies at school.
I’m from Cẩm Thủy district, Thanh Hóa province. Now I live alone in a rental house near here. Everything is still new to me. I live in here without my family, my friends… So sometime I feel so sad about that. However, I’m believe that I’ll make some friends soon. Maybe you’re…
I have many hobbies. I like playing badminten, swimming, eatting ice-cream in winter, walking in the rain and many other hobbies… In my free time, I usually read books or listen to rock mussic. My favourite rock band is The Wall. I like the songs by this band. Especially I like learning English because English is an international language. English is very important for my career in the future.
When I was child, I wanted to be a teacher like my mother. But now my dream is to become a good and a successful engineer in the future. I want to make a lot of money. I want to have a successful career and a happy family. I wish my dream could come true someday. 
I love my life because It’s very wonderful. 
Finally. Thanks for your listening!!

2. Tell about your mother:
There are four people in my family: my father, my mother, my little brother and me.
My mother is the person I love most in my family.
Her name’s Hòa. She is forty-three years old. She is a primary school principal. 
She is not very beautiful, but there is something attractive about her. Her face is oval with big black eyes and red lips, which are always smiling. She has long black hair, a slim build and a fair complexion. Her character is admirable. She is very sweet and kind to her husband and children. She never gets angry with anyone. As a simple person, she does not like wearing expensive clothes and jewels. She is very busy with her teaching from early morning until late at night.
I love my mother very much. I miss her a lot when I am away from her for a long time. When I am free, I help my mother with the washing, cooking and errands. I always obey and respect my mother and try to study hard to please her.
I wish she would live with me forever.

3. Tell about your brother:
There are four people in my family: my father, my mother, my older brother and me. My older brother is the person who understands me best in my family.
His name is Dương. He’s twenty-eight years old. He has been maried for five years. He is married to a woman named Lan. They have two children. Their son Nam is four years old and their daughter Huệ is only one year old. He is an electrician by profession. He works very hard. He is very busy with his work from early morning until late at night. But he try to spare much time for his family.
He is not only handsome but also smart. Especially, he smiles a lot and when he laughs he makes me laugh too. He always makes everyone laugh by his funny stories. He is very friendly with everybody. He never gets angry with anyone.
We are both Manchester United fans. We love everything relate to MU. We usually watch and comment about MU matches. It helps us to understand each other better, and makes us happier. He always gives me advice as well as money when I run into trouble.
I’m so proud of him and love him so much!!

4. Tell about your best friend:
Everyone of us has at least one best friend. Me too, my best friend is a friend who studied in high school with me. At that time, I was very bad at English, and it was him helped me improve my English.
His name is Dương, he is not only handsome but also smart. Especially, he smiles a lot and when he laughs he makes me laugh too.
We studied in high school together. We went to school together everyday. May be, we are together on every activities. Even that we skipped class to play billiards, play Age of Empire game together. Although we played game very much, but we was still study very well, because we helped each other in study and never forget to do exercise at school.
We get along very well. He understands me and me too. We have a lot of the same characters. May be those thing made some misunderstanding between him and me. But all things had solved.
Now, we are studying at University, and often get in touch together. Indeed, I enjoy him very much. 

5. Tell about your family:
My name’s Hải. I’m twenty years old. I’m a first-year student at Thái Nguyên University of Technology. My major is mechanical engineering. Today, I’m very happy to introduce my family.
There are four people in my family: my father, my mother, my little brother and me. My family has lived in Thanh Hóa city since I was born in 199x.
The first person I want to tell about is my father. He is forty-three years old. He is a mechanic. He works very hard. He was very strict when I was child, but he is a person I respect most. He knows how to motivate people. Especially, I and my father are Manchester United fans. We love everything relate to MU. We usually watch and comment about MU matches. That helps us to understand each other better, and makes us happier. With me, he is both a father and a close friend.
The second person I want to tell about is my mother. She is forty-three years old. She is a teacher. Her character is admirable. She is very sweet and kind to her husband and children. She never gets angry with anyone. As a simple person, she does not like wearing expensive clothes and jewels. She is very busy with her teaching from early morning until late at night.
Finally, I want tell about my little brother. He is only six years old. He’s really intelligent – really funny.
My family is really happy home. I love my family very much!!

6. Tell about your favourite food and drink:
Vietnam is a tropical country. So there are many kinds of food and drink to choose. My favourite food is Phở. Every Vietnamese know a noodle soup which is named Phở. They all like Phở and eager to enjoy it. Phở has been known as a delicious and nutrient dish. It’s Vietnamese national soul food. There are two main kinds of Phở: Phở with beef and Phở with chicken. I can eat it everyday without boring.
Besides, I like all kinds of fruits such as banana, mango, orange, apple… When I was child, I very hated eating green vegetables. At the first time, I felt that it was really horrible. But now I like eating most green vagetables. Because green vegetables contain many types of vitamins and minerals. It very good for health.
I like drinking green tea. Green tea help to prevent cancer. When I feel tired, bored, sad and very sleepy I often drink a glass of green tea. It will help me recover. Besides, I also like drinking beer. So when I’m free, I often go to pub with my friends.

7.
 Tell about your weekdays:
My name’s Hải. I’m very happy to introduce my weekdays. I’m a student so I’m very busy with my studies. 
I usually get up at about half past five in the morning. I never get out of bed after 6 o’clock in the morning except Sunday. Then I brush my teeth and wash my face. I have breakfast with milks or bread. After that I go to university. I often go to university on foot. I leave my house at half past six and come my class at quarter to seven. My lesson starts at quarter to seven and finish at half past eleven in the morning. Then I come back my house and cook lunch. I’ve a quick nap after lunch. 
I get up at about two o’clock in the afternoon. Then I do my homework. I go to market at about half past five in the afternoon. After that I cook dinner. I’ve dinner at six o’clock in the evening.
I go to English Clup, after dinner. And I com back house at half past eight in the evening. Then I do my homework. At about half past eleven I go to bed. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pilow.
In my free time, I usually listen to music, read books, watch TV or learn English. At weekends, I often visit my relation. My life isn’t very exciting but I really like it. I love my life.
Finally. Thanks for your listening!!

8. Tell about your favourite thing:
My favourite subject is English. It is not surprise that my favourite thing is my dictionary. It is very important to me. I like to look up words in my dictionary. My mother decided to buy that dictionary 3 years ago. It is a gift which my mother gave me in my birthday. My mother bought it in Tiền Phong bookshop.
Athough it isn't new and beautiful, but I really like it. I like the blue color. It's clear, fantastic and comfortable. I can use it very easily. It has got many words. It helps me to check meaning of vocabulary words and pronunciation. It consists of good structures and clear examples. Sometimes, I feel interested in idioms in it. I always bring my dictionary to my class. So I make progress in learning English.
I love my dictionary!

9. Tell about your hobby:
I have many hobbies such as reading, traveling, playing sports, watching TV, swimming… But I like reading books best. I often reading books whenever and wherever I can. For examples at weekends, on holidays or before going to bed…
When I was a kid, my mother used to tell me a story before I went to bed. The stories were so interesting that always felt they weren’t enough. So I began to read books by myself.
I always lose myself in the interesting stories. I enjoy reading very much, because books bring me a colourful and limitless world. In the past years, most of my knowledge has been obtained from books. Books can also teach me how to be a good person. Books even can solve many problems for me. I will read more good books to improve myself.
Reading has become a part of my life. Everyday, I spend some time reading books, newspapers and magazines. I have great fun in reading. I love reading!!

10. Tell about a famous person:
There are many famous people in the world. One of them is Lionel Andrés Messi. He was born on June 24, 1987 in the city of Rosario, Argentina. Everyone knows him now as the best football player in the world. In fact, a lot of people say he might become the greatest player ever. He also helped his club team Barcelona win the European Champions League and the World Club Championship.
Messi grew up playing football. He joined his first club when he was five. Messi started breaking records as soon as he played his first game for Barcelona. He became the youngest footballer ever to play a La Liga game and the youngest to score a goal. He helped his team win the league in his first season.
Messi has an amazing career ahead of him. He is set to shine in South Africa. Many football experts compare him to the legendary Pele and Maradona. This World Cup could be the stage for him to show people he really is the best. His skills on the ball, ability to get past defenders and his goal-scoring are breathtaking. Top soccer coach Arsene Wenger said Messi is “like a PlayStation. He takes advantage of every mistake teams make”.
He is my football idol!

11. Tell about life in Vietnam:

Most Vietnamese people live in houses. Most house have gardens. But in the city centre most people live in tenements not houses.
Most office workers go to work from seven o’clock to eleven o’clock in the morning. They have lunch with their family. They usually have short nap after lunch. Then they go to work at about two o’clock and finish at five o’clock in the afternoon. They come back home and have dinner in their house after work.
Children go to school at about quarter to seven and finish at eleven o’clock in the morning. After school, they come back home and have lunch with their parents. In the afternoon, children go to school at about two o’clock and finish at about half past five. Children start primary school when they are six years old and leave high school when they are eighteen years old.
Shops open at about seven o’clock in the morning and close at about six o’clock in the evening. Normally, they don’t close for lunch. Most shops open on a Sunday, too. Markets and supermarkets close at about nine o’clock in the evening, but most pubs and restaurens close at about eleven o’clock in the evening.
At the weekend, Most people often visit relations or go to the picnic. Vietnam is a beautiful country and Vietnamese people are not only friendly and lovely but they also are very intelligent and hard working. I love life in Vietnam!

12. Tell about your past life:
I was born and grew up in Thanh Hóa province. It is a poor countryside. Being born and grew up in a contryside, I found that people are good-natured and good-hearted, plain and hard-working. I was their first son. I think when I was born, my parents were very happy.
I could speak when I was one year old. My wishes were started when I was a child. I wanted to be a teacher like my mother. I wanted to make a lot of money. I started primary school when I was six. I learned how to ride a bike when I was ten. That was the happiest time of my life.
When I was eighteen, I left high school and I took an entrance examination to Thái Nguyên University of Technology. Luckily, I got into Thái Nguyên University of Technology .
You know, before I was so bad at English. But when I got to university, I realize that English was very important for me, for my job in the future. So I started gettting interesed in English. I am still trying to learn English everyday!

6 nhận xét :